2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S to be launched in India on November 24, 2015
Mercedes-Benz India will be launching the fifth AMG car this year in India on November 24, 2015 - the AMG GT S.
The AMG GT S slots between the AMG GT and the SLS AMG. In fact, it's a smaller-engined, lighter and more fuel efficient version of the SLS AMG - it even gets a long hood on the front which resembles the supercar.
About 90 per cent of the Mercedes-AMG GT S is made up of aluminium to better the power to weight ratio. It also gets five traction control modes, starting from Comfort mode, and going all the way to Race mode.
Under the hood of the AMG GT S is a 4-litre twin-turbo V8 engine producing 510PS of power and 650Nm of torque - higher than the AMG GT. It comes mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmissio. Mercedes claims a 0-100kmph sprint in 3.5 seconds and a top speed of 310.6kmph.
First drive review of the 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S, driven at the Laguna Seca Racetrack in California
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years