2015 Hyundai Verna facelift to be launched in India on February 16
As we said before, Hyundai India's first launch of the year will be the new Verna. The updated Verna is scheduled to be in showrooms by February 16, 2015. The new Hyundai Verna will have cosmetic as well as some mechanical changes.
The car which is on sale now has had changes made to its suspension, thanks to the heavy criticism the outgoing car attracted for its soggy handling and dead steering feel when launched in 2011. The updated Verna will now focus on being a more taut car like the Elite i20. The steering will also have better feedback than the outgoing car. Hyundai will also introduce a hexagonal grille, new front and rear bumpers and a fresh set of alloy wheels. Inside the cabin, there will be a new touchscreen infotainment system and additional airbags.
Image source: Gaadi.com
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits