2015 Hyundai Verna facelift to be launched in India on February 16
As we said before, Hyundai India's first launch of the year will be the new Verna. The updated Verna is scheduled to be in showrooms by February 16, 2015. The new Hyundai Verna will have cosmetic as well as some mechanical changes.
The car which is on sale now has had changes made to its suspension, thanks to the heavy criticism the outgoing car attracted for its soggy handling and dead steering feel when launched in 2011. The updated Verna will now focus on being a more taut car like the Elite i20. The steering will also have better feedback than the outgoing car. Hyundai will also introduce a hexagonal grille, new front and rear bumpers and a fresh set of alloy wheels. Inside the cabin, there will be a new touchscreen infotainment system and additional airbags.
Image source: Gaadi.com
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh