2015 Hyundai Verna facelift to be launched in India on February 16
As we said before, Hyundai India's first launch of the year will be the new Verna. The updated Verna is scheduled to be in showrooms by February 16, 2015. The new Hyundai Verna will have cosmetic as well as some mechanical changes.
The car which is on sale now has had changes made to its suspension, thanks to the heavy criticism the outgoing car attracted for its soggy handling and dead steering feel when launched in 2011. The updated Verna will now focus on being a more taut car like the Elite i20. The steering will also have better feedback than the outgoing car. Hyundai will also introduce a hexagonal grille, new front and rear bumpers and a fresh set of alloy wheels. Inside the cabin, there will be a new touchscreen infotainment system and additional airbags.
Image source: Gaadi.com
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030