2015 Frankfurt Motor Show: Honda to debut the Project 2&4
Honda will showcase its Project 2&4 which will be powered by the RC213V at the upcoming Frankfurt Auto Show. Honda says that this open-wheeled four wheeler has been inspired by the legendary 1965 RA272. The car is compact and displays its skeleton frame quite generously. The kerb weight is a low 405kg while the car measures 3,040mm in length, 1,820mm in width and 995mm in height. It has a single floating seat.
The 215PS/118Nm 999 cc V-4 four-stroke motor transfers its power to the road through a 6-speed DCT. This four-wheeler guarantees bugs splattered all over your face/helmet - you're afterall being propelled by the same motor that Marquez used to get himself some of them shiny trophies. Honda says that this car can be used on public roads.
According to Honda "the Honda Project 2&4 is the result of the company's continuous effort to create a more exciting user experience. Honda Project 2&4's cabin-less structure produces an immersive driving environment combining the experience Honda has by providing the freedom of a motorcycle and the maneuverability of a car."
Other mad rides you can read about at OVERDRIVE:
The Polaris Slingshot "Looks like a hammock on wheels"
A Polaris RZR on ice in Arvidsjaur "One too many 'the world is rushing past me' moments"
Polaris RZR 800 S Desert Storm 2015 experience "so tail happy"
Sport Nakeds: 899 TNT, Z800, Z1000 and Street Triple "It's the Joker. It wants to be in trouble"
Jaguar F-Type R Coupe road test review "Too much of a hoon-happy hot rod"
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh