2014 Rolls-Royce Ghost V-Specification in images
Rolls Royce has rolled out a more powerful Ghost. The Rolls-Royce Ghost-V Specification sits square between the Ghost and the more powerful Wraith. With 80 per cent of the power available right from idle, Rolls-Royce claims that the Ghost V-Specification will do the 0-100kmph run in just 4.7 seconds.
Expect the car to be showcased at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show 2014. Here are some images of this bespoke car.
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700