2014 Rolls-Royce Ghost V-Specification in images
Rolls Royce has rolled out a more powerful Ghost. The Rolls-Royce Ghost-V Specification sits square between the Ghost and the more powerful Wraith. With 80 per cent of the power available right from idle, Rolls-Royce claims that the Ghost V-Specification will do the 0-100kmph run in just 4.7 seconds.
Expect the car to be showcased at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show 2014. Here are some images of this bespoke car.
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots