2014 Lamborghini Huracan India image gallery
We saw the Lamborghini Huracan live at the launch event which happened today. The car, just like any other Lamborghini out there, looks mean and ready for a fight. There are LED lights all around and then the 610PS stonker of an engine mated to a seven-speed dual clutch fast shifting box. Then there is also the electronic all-wheel drive system. All this and more, you can view in the images below.
These are the reactions that usually a film star or cricketer gets, then again, the Lambo is nothing short of both
Lamborghini India officials with the new Huracan
It doesn't look as stunning as the orange colour one but then its a Lamborghini and the details are more visible in this colour
Those headlamps are full LEDs
The interiors have carbon fibre and lots of gizmos
The heart of the Huracan is a 5.2-litre V10 boasting 610PS
Flip that pink colour switch on the console and you can start the engine
Read more about the Lamborghini Huracan from OVERDRIVE
Starts Rs 3.22 Crore
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh