2014 Auto Expo: Chevrolet Beat facelift launched in India at Rs 4.06 lakh
The Beat which is GM's best selling model in India has been given a facelift with prices ranging from Rs 4.06 lakh to Rs 6.10 lakh ex-Delhi. Customers can immediately place an order for the new Beat. There are 2 trims for the LPG model and four trims each for both the petrol and diesel variants.
It's just a facelift and engine options remain the same with the four cylinder 1.2 litre petrol engine (also in LPG) and the diesel engine being a 1.0-litre three pot. The petrol makes a maximum of 80PS of power and 108Nm of torque, while the diesel develops 150Nm of torque and peak power of nearly 58PS
Both the engines transmit power through a five speed manual gearbox which drives the front wheels.
Prime changes amongst the new Beat are clear glass headlamps with black accents with chrome surrounds for the fog lamps and a revised front grille which sums up the aggressive look.
Interiors come with steering mounted audio controls for convenience. Features such as front dual airbags, (ABS) and electronic brake distribution (EBD) add to the safety quotient of this small car.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained