2013 Honda CB Trigger launched in India at Rs 67,384 ex-Delhi
The news of Honda launching a new 150cc streetbike had us expecting the CB150R launched in Thailand few months back. But the motorcycle turned out to be a face lift of the Unicorn. Honda had launched the CB Dazzler a couple of years ago, which was a differently styled Unicorn. Now comes the CB Trigger which will replace the Dazzler as a jazzy 150cc commuter. The Trigger's styling may be different, but the bike is mechanically identical to its predecessor. It uses Honda's tried and tested 150cc, air-cooled engine that produces 14PS and 12.5Nm. Claimed fuel efficiency is 60kmpl. The Trigger gets Honda's Combi Brake System, a segment first, and Honda claims will reduce braking distances by 32 per cent. It gets a rear monoshock, but unlike most new 150s it gets a full chain case, a heel-and-toe shifter and a kick starter. The bike will be sold in three variants. The base variant gets a 240mm front disc, while other two get a 220mm disc at the rear too. The top variant adds CBS as well. Prices start from Rs 67,384 ex-Delhi .
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?