2012 Auto Expo - Volkswagen to venture into pre-owned car business
Volkswagen is the latest one to enter into the pre-owned car business. The manufacturer today announced the introduction of its pre-owned car business - Das WeltAuto in India.Volkswagen will start the first phase of its operation for the used car business from the first half of 2012.
The primary aim of Volkswagen behind introducing this used car line is to increase resale value of its cars and also enhance the new car sales. Das WeltAuto will cater to both VW cars as also ones outside the VW fold. There will be a standard warranty for all the cars sold through Das WeltAuto.
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?