Volkswagen India discontinue the Tiguan AllSpace 7-seater SUV
Volkswagen has ceased production of the Tiguan AllSpace as it prepares to introduce the Tiguan 5-seater in India. The model is no longer mentioned on the brand's official website, implying that the models are no longer available for purchase.
In 2020, Volkswagen debuted the Tiguan AllSpace 3-row SUV. It was brought in as a fully assembled unit (CBU). Earlier this year, a new version of the SUV was unveiled.
The Indian version of the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace used a 2-litre four-cylinder TSI petrol engine in a single, fully-loaded configuration. This powerplant generated 190PS and 320Nm of torque when combined with a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission.
A panoramic sunroof, digital instrument cluster, touchscreen multimedia head-unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and an automated tailgate were all standard on the Tiguan AllSpace.
The Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace had a price tag of Rs 34.20 lakh in India until it was discontinued (ex-showroom). The facelifted version of the SUV, on the other hand, might arrive on our shores in the near future.
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 21.35 Lakhs
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- New Triumph Thruxton 400 cafe racer spotted: What to expect?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- 2024 Hyundai Creta facelift spied testing again