Video Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
Keeping the street scene alive is our video worth watching. The video shows stunt rider extraordinaire Kyle manoeuvring a Kawasaki ZX-6R through car parks, public roads, narrow alleyways and a fountain. Kyle is seen performing wheelies, doughnuts, tail drags, stands, crossovers, side slides and an attempted stoppie which inadvertently turns into another stunt.The roughly two-minute long video sees Sliger cover a wide area in what appears to be the centre of town. The action feels like a cross between a Gymkhana-like setting and a movie bike chase, but with the stunts being performed more stylishly.
Kyle Sliger is a professional stunt driver from Indiana, USA who has been in the stunt riding business since the age of 19 and is a regular feature in the US stunt riding scene. He is best known for being crowned rookie of the year in the 2012 season of the XDL stunt riding championship.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector