Video worth watching: 50 years of Mercedes-AMG - CLK GTR
Mercedes-AMG is celebrating 50 years of bringing performance to Mercedes-Benz cars. Among this performance and racing arm's most known creations are the Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR and CLK LM. This video offers a quick glimpse into the development and achievements of the CLK GTR.
The CLK GTR was designed by Mercedes-AMG with the aim of competing with Porsche and Ferrari in the 1997 and 1998 FIA GT Championship. Its design was based on the Mercedes-Benz CLK, and had enough elements of a road car to be able to be homologated.
While a small number of these cars were built for the road, they were considered a road-going racecar and featured the same mid-mounted M120 V12 engine as their race counterparts. This video is a look at the development, design, and performance and absolute dominance that the Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR enjoyed during a short span.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector