Video review: 2016 Audi A4 first drive
The A4 is a very important sedan for Audi, both internationally and in India. But with the A3 getting the responsibility of luring new customers to the brand, the A4 seems to have been concentrating on refining everything that made the current model (B8) a class favourite. Then there is the increasing competition coming from new entrants like the Jaguar XE and more sensible offerings like the new Skoda Superb.
In a nutshell, the A4 needed to up its game, and it looks like that it has managed to do it quite well. Watch the video to know what we are talking about as Rohit narrates his experience with the A4 3.0-litre TDI Quattro in Munich.
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh