Video review: 2016 Audi A4 first drive
The A4 is a very important sedan for Audi, both internationally and in India. But with the A3 getting the responsibility of luring new customers to the brand, the A4 seems to have been concentrating on refining everything that made the current model (B8) a class favourite. Then there is the increasing competition coming from new entrants like the Jaguar XE and more sensible offerings like the new Skoda Superb.
In a nutshell, the A4 needed to up its game, and it looks like that it has managed to do it quite well. Watch the video to know what we are talking about as Rohit narrates his experience with the A4 3.0-litre TDI Quattro in Munich.
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh