Video review: 2016 Audi A4 first drive
The A4 is a very important sedan for Audi, both internationally and in India. But with the A3 getting the responsibility of luring new customers to the brand, the A4 seems to have been concentrating on refining everything that made the current model (B8) a class favourite. Then there is the increasing competition coming from new entrants like the Jaguar XE and more sensible offerings like the new Skoda Superb.
In a nutshell, the A4 needed to up its game, and it looks like that it has managed to do it quite well. Watch the video to know what we are talking about as Rohit narrates his experience with the A4 3.0-litre TDI Quattro in Munich.
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh