Video: 2016 Audi SQ7 TDI first drive review
Fast SUVs seem to be the in-thing now. With Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Land Rover having their AMGs, Ms and SVRs to brag about, it seems Audi was feeling rather left out. So Audi has gone out and built a fast SUV, which Rohit got his hands on in France. It's called the Audi SQ7 and claims to be the quickest diesel SUV in production. To be able to get those bragging rights, it packs in plenty of new technology.
Watch the video to get a synopsis of the Audi SQ7 all along with Rohit's driving impressions of the India-bound brute.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- Best car for-Driving around the World
- Near-production Citroen C3 spotted in India ahead of launch
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh