Video: 2016 Audi SQ7 TDI first drive review
Fast SUVs seem to be the in-thing now. With Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Land Rover having their AMGs, Ms and SVRs to brag about, it seems Audi was feeling rather left out. So Audi has gone out and built a fast SUV, which Rohit got his hands on in France. It's called the Audi SQ7 and claims to be the quickest diesel SUV in production. To be able to get those bragging rights, it packs in plenty of new technology.
Watch the video to get a synopsis of the Audi SQ7 all along with Rohit's driving impressions of the India-bound brute.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh