Video: 2016 Audi SQ7 TDI first drive review
Fast SUVs seem to be the in-thing now. With Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Land Rover having their AMGs, Ms and SVRs to brag about, it seems Audi was feeling rather left out. So Audi has gone out and built a fast SUV, which Rohit got his hands on in France. It's called the Audi SQ7 and claims to be the quickest diesel SUV in production. To be able to get those bragging rights, it packs in plenty of new technology.
Watch the video to get a synopsis of the Audi SQ7 all along with Rohit's driving impressions of the India-bound brute.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Tata Motors clocks 108 per cent growth over last year
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh