Unveiled 2013 Aston Martin DB9
Aston Martin has revealed the new DB9, signalling the end of the Virage. However design cues from the latter have been incorporated into the 2013 DB9's front fascia whereas the tweaks to the chassis and engine are from the newly launched Vanquish. Speaking of power, the 510PS that the 6.0-litre V12 delivers shows a 40PS increase over the outgoing Virage. The DB9 comes with a Touchtronic 2 transmission instead of the traditional 6-speed manual box.
Overall instrumentation and interiors feel similar to other Aston models except for the Vanquish which clearly has a futuristic theme. Amongst standard features is a backup camera. Cars will trickle down to the showrooms by November this year at a starting price of Rs 99.06 lakh ex-showroom, North America.
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works