Triumph Motorcycles urges its customers to not update their iPhone iOS and here's why
Triumph has urged its customers to not update their iPhones to the iOS 16 operating system as it will prevent the My Triumph app from connecting to the bike's Bluetooth.
While Apple is in the middle of new products in its portfolio, the iOS 16 operating system is soon to cause Triumph bike owners some problems.
Triumph Motorcycles has put out a word requesting its customers to not update their iPhones to the new OS as it will obstruct My Triumph app from connecting to their motorcycle's Bluetooth connection which in turn is stopping the turn-by-turn navigation to be used. Triumph has also assured that they are working with Apple closely to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Until any further from Triumph Motorcycles, owners of Triumph bikes who use the navigation through the app should not update their existing OS.
Starts Rs 21,04,000
Starts Rs 11,46,700
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor