Tata Tiago XZ+top-spec variant launched at Rs 5.57 lakh
Tata Motors has launched a new top-spec variant for its popular Tata Tiago hatchback. The new variant is called the XZ+ and gets a number of cosmetic and feature upgrades over the XZ variant it supersedes.
The new features are a new seven-inch Harman touchscreen infotainment system with Android auto, auto folding outer rear-view mirrors and the blacked-out projector headlamp unit already seen on the recently refreshed Tigor.
The Tiago also gets two new paint options, Canyon Orange and Ocean Blue. A dual-tone exterior option which adds a gloss black roof and rear spoiler is an optional extra. Also new are the 15-inch alloy wheels available only on the petrol version and body side moulding.
The Tiago XZ+ gets no mechanical changes. There is a 1.2-litre three-cylinder 85PS/114Nm petrol and a 1.05-litre three-cylinder 70PS/140Nm diesel engine on offer. A five-speed manual transmission is standard while a five-speed AMT too can be optioned. The diesel engine claims a lofty 27.28kmpl fuel efficiency and comes with a five-speed manual gearbox. The diesel doesn't come with an automated manual transmission.
With the Santro bringing segment-first features, this move will help the Tiago remain attractive to buyers. This is especially true in a segment such as this where buyers typically put their options under a lot of scrutiny before making a final decision.
The Tiago XZ+ will be priced at Rs 5.57 lakhs (single tone) and INR 5.64 lakhs (dual tone) for the petrol version. Additionally, the diesel version will be available at INR 6.31 (single tone) and INR 6.38 (dual tone), all prices ex-showroom Delhi.
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport