Tata Motors garner a 68 percent sales growth in August 2022
Tata Motors sales numbers stood at 47,166 units for August 2022, that's a growth of 68 percent, over August 2021.
Although PV ICE models still dominate the passenger vehicle market, Tata has had some success in the EV market. Tata is utilizing its time and presence to set the groundwork for an EV future in light of the lack of significant participants in the mass market electric vehicle industry. EV sales at Tata PV are very close to gradually reaching a 10 percent contribution.
Sales of PV ICE for August 2022 were 43,321 units, up from 27,000 units. Growth in volume was 60.47 percent. as well as a volume increase of 16,325 units. The MoM fall in PV ICE sales was minimal, at just.37 percent. Volume dropped by 162 units.
3,845 EVs were reportedly sold last month, according to reports. From slightly over a thousand units YoY, volume growth has increased significantly. Gain in volume was 2,823 units. Sales decreased by 4.4 percent month over month from slightly over 4000 units. Volume dropped by 177 units. Nexon EV, Nexon EV Max, and Tigor EV are examples of Tata EVs.
Starts Rs 5.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.99 Lakhs
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- New Triumph Thruxton 400 cafe racer spotted: What to expect?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- 2024 Hyundai Creta facelift spied testing again