Tata Harrier based seven seater H7X spied on test
A test mule of the Tata H7X was spotted in the city of Banglore, India. The H7X is Tata Harrier based seven-seater SUV which was first showcased at the 2018 Delhi Auto Expo.
The spied SUV was heavily camouflaged, however, it displayed its size and bulk. Evidently, the test SUV is longer and wider than the Tata Harrier. The images show a longer rear overhang which could result in more space to accommodate the third row.
The seven-seater Tata H7X is expected to be showcased at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show in its production avatar. Expect Tata to offer the H7X with the same Kryotech 2.0-litre diesel as seen in the Tata Harrier, however, it could be tuned to deliver higher power figures.
Expected to be positioned above the Tata Harrier, The H7X could be offered with a four-wheel drivetrain to exploit the potential of platform borrowed from Land Rover. The premium SUV could also be offered with an automatic transmission.
Currently, Tata has priced the Harrier between Rs 12.69 lakh and Rs 16.25 lakh ex-showroom New Delhi. If priced Rs 1.5 lakh above the Harrier, The Tata H7X will come close to the market space of the Toyota Innova and will rival its sibling, the Tata Hexa as well.
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July