Skoda launches refreshed Superb, prices start at Rs 31.99 lakh
Skoda India has launched the updated Superb, in SportLine and Laurin & Klement trims, with prices starting from Rs 31.99 lakh for the Sportline, an increase in price of Rs 1.5 lakh, while the L&K is priced at Rs 32.99 lakh, a bump in price of Rs 2 lakh, all prices ex-showroom.
Upgrades that come as standard across the lineup include adaptive LED headlights with corner lighting and auto inclination functionality, virtual cockpit digital instrumentation, an updated infotainment interface with wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto and addition of voice commands, wireless charging and a switch to USB Type-C ports.
Additionally, the Superb L&K is now equipped with Skoda's new two-spoke steering wheel, a 360 degree camera and a park assist function. The SportLine will continue with the SuperSport flat-bottomed steering wheel. The features list otherwise remains unchanged, with 8 airbags, 3-zone climate control, cruise control, ambient lighting, powered boot open and more, with the L&K continuing to offer ventilated front seats and Canton audio.
Considering the facelifted Superb, with its new 2.0-litre TFSI engine was launched in May 2020, there are no mechanical changes to the package. Figures stand at 190PS power and 320Nm torque driving the front wheels, via a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic. If you want to know what it's like, check out our road test review of the Skoda Superb SportLine.
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030