Skoda Auto India complete the sale of 4,447 vehicles in July 2022
According to Skoda Auto India, the Czech automaker sold 4,447 units in July of this year, up 44 percent YoY from the 3,080 units it sold in the same month last year.
The Skoda Slavia sedan and the Skoda Kushaq SUV are examples of innovative goods that have contributed to the company's consistent expansion. It's important to note that Skoda just commemorated the year anniversary of its first product under the India 2.0 initiative, which was introduced in July 2021.
In addition to Kushaq and Slavia, Skoda reports that the Octavia and Superb are doing well in their respective markets. Skoda Auto India has also overtaken its 2021 annual sales in June 2022 itself.
Commenting on the development, Zac Hollis, Brand Director, Skoda Auto India, said, "This is usually the period where big purchases are kept on hold as it's the monsoon and deferred till the festive season kicks off. Yet, we have clocked in solid numbers on the back of our made-for-India, India 2.0 cars, the Kushaq and the Slavia. The Octavia and Superb are doing well in their respective segments."
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 19.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 11.22 Lakhs
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- 2022 Renault Kiger review, first drive - small changes add up
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?