Skoda Kushaq receives additional features to mark 1-year anniversary
To celebrate one year after the model's introduction in the nation, Skoda Auto India said on Thursday that it has added additional features to its mid-size SUV, the Skoda Kushaq.
A tyre pressure monitoring system is now included as standard equipment on all models of the Skoda Kushaq. Additionally, the start-stop recuperation function is now standard on all models with the 1.0 TSI powerplant. According to claims, the start-stop technology increases fuel efficiency by 7-9%.
Additionally, an 8-inch infotainment system with knobs and buttons for certain tasks has been added to the interiors, improving ergonomics and the driver's simplicity of use.
The Non-Sunroof (NSR) Style trim is an extra. The contemporary Ambition and Style variations are sandwiched around it. The 1.0 TSI Style is the foundation for the NSR Style variation. It will come exclusively with the 6-speed manual transmission and include a 4-dial medium analogue instrument cluster, giving the consumer still another affordable option.
There are now 5 variants of the Skoda Kushaq SUV lineup, starting with Active, Ambition, Style (NSR), Style, and the freshly released Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo. The Skoda Kushaq range starts from Rs 11.29 lakh and rises all the way up to Rs 19.49 lakh.
Starts Rs 10.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.69 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Mahindra XUV400 Vs Mahindra XUV300: What's different?