Second generation Hyundai Grand i10 spotted on test in Mumbai - launch soon
New spy pictures of the Hyundai Grand i10 sent to us by our readers hint that the second generation hatchback is all set to be launched soon as the test mule seemed very close to the production avatar. The Hyundai Grand i10 is positioned above the Santro and the facelift could add Rs 30,000 across all variants.
For its second iteration, the Grand i10 could be based on a heavily reworked platform that will be compliant with the stricter crash and safety norms coming in play from October 1, 2019. Also, The engines on offer will be tuned to meet the BS VI emission norms that will be regulated from April 1, 2020.
A new petrol engine could be on offer, however, the diesel engine could be the same 1.2-litre, three-cylinder engine. An optional AMT (automated manual transmission) could be on offer as well and the company could phase out the torque converter automatic unit we see on offer today.
Image Source - Xpert Car Care
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.17 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector