Rolls-Royce Wraith launched in India at Rs 4.6 crore
Rolls-Royce has officially announced the launch of the Wraith in India at Rs 4.6 crore, ex-Delhi. The Wraith is a car that has luxury, power and legacy, all rolled into one. With the Wraith, Rolls has resurrected a nearly 80-year-old nameplate and is now the brand's sportiest offering in the ultra-luxury car market.
The 6.6-litre twin-turbo V12 engine that dishes out a massive 625PS and 800Nm of torque
The new Wraith gets its power from a 6.6-litre twin-turbo V12 engine that dishes out a massive 625PS and 800Nm of torque. It comes synced to an 8-speed automatic transmission. The advanced, state-of-the-art gearbox works with a GPS and predicts gear changes according to the traffic and road conditions ahead.
Rolls Royce officials with the Wraith in Delhi
The coupe does the 0-100kmph run in just 4.6 seconds, and this from a vehicle which weighs nearly 2.4 tonnes. Like every other Royce car on sale, this one also has bespoke leather interiors, which can be configured according to the needs of the customer.
The doors are frameless units and have buttons at the base so that occupants don't have to reach out to shut the doors. The Wraith also rides on the same chassis as the Ghost and Rolls-Royce claims that it is the fastest ever car built by the Brit company.
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020