Renault India launch limited-edition variants of the Kiger, Triber and Kwid
Renault India has unveiled the Limited Edition versions of the Kiger, Triber, and Kwid in an effort to increase sales over the holiday season. The Kwid Limited Edition is based on the Climber version, whilst the new special edition choice is based on the RXZ variants of the Kiger and the Triber.
Bookings for the Limited Edition collection will start today.
It's interesting to note that these devices will be equally priced to the standard model and offered while supplies last. The new Limited Edition line from Renault comes in a dual-tone colour scheme of white with a Mystery Blacktop. The car also has stylish red highlights for the side door decals, DRLs, and front grill.
Exclusively available with a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine, the Kiger Limited Edition has extras like Silverstone wheels and red brake callipers.
The Renault Triber Limited Edition receives Piano black door handles and wheel covers in addition to the new dual-tone aesthetic. The Kwid Limited Edition, on the other hand, features red accents on the front and rear skid plates, roof rails, and a red "Climber" logo on the C-pillar. Additionally, the wheel cover and ORVM come in Piano black.
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.3 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.5 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor