Prices of the Hyundai Venue increased, hike between Rs 5,000-12,000
Hyundai Motor India Limited has hiked prices across the range of the Venue sub-4m SUV, with the increase in price ranging from Rs 5,000 to Rs 12,000 depending on the variant. The hike in price is a remedial move for October, also applicable on the new Creta and Verna, and with the hike, the Venue loses the slim price advantage it had over the recently launched Kia Sonet compact SUV. The Kia Sonet range now starts at Rs 4,000 under the price of the Venue, though certain models of the Venue continue to maintain the price advantage from before, such as the mid- and top-level Venue 1.2 petrol variants.
At the bottom of the range, prices have increased by Rs 5,000, with a Rs 7,000 hike for the majority of the range, with the Venue 1.0 turbo-petrol equipped with the 7-speed DCT standing out as the biggest gainer, with a Rs 12,000 hike. Mid-range SX variants for the Venue turbo-petrol and Venue diesel retain their enticing Rs 9.99 lakh price tag. Currently, there are no consumer offers or discounts being offered on the Venue.
The Venue variant lineup has also been trimmed, with Hyundai dropping certain dual-tone variants (both in turbo-petrol and diesel guise) in favour of the recently introduced Sport variants, which are available with dual-tone finishes and added flourish in the form of red interior and exterior highlights, including front disc brake callipers painted red from factory.
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.71 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- KM3000 and KM4000 electric bikes launched in India, prices start from Rs. 1.27 lakh