Tata Motors Group global wholesales at 95,503 in June 2019
The Tata Motors Group global wholesales in June 2019, including Jaguar Land Rover, were at 95,503 nos., lower by 5%, as compared to June 2018.
Global wholesales of all Tata Motors' commercial vehicles and Tata Daewoo range in June 2019 were at 38,846 nos., lower by 12%, over June 2018.
Global wholesales of all passenger vehicles in June 2019 were at 56,657 nos., grew by 1%, compared to June 2018.
Global wholesales for Jaguar Land Rover were 43,204 vehicles (*JLR number for June 2019 includes CJLR volumes of 6,809 units). Jaguar wholesales for the month were 12,839 vehicles, while Land Rover wholesales for the month were 30,365 vehicles.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Production-spec Mahindra XUV700 leaked ahead of launch, interior teased