Prices of ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab and S-CAB Commercial Pick-up range set to increase from 01 April 2021
Isuzu Motors India announced an upcoming increase in the prices of its commercial pick-up range - D-MAX Regular Cab and D-MAX S-CAB with effect from
01 April 2021. The increase will be ?1,00,000/- from the current ex-showroom price. The increase in price is due to the increasing costs of production, transportation and logistics.
Customers can visit the nearest ISUZU authorised sales outlet for more information.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh