Prices of ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab and S-CAB Commercial Pick-up range set to increase from 01 April 2021
Isuzu Motors India announced an upcoming increase in the prices of its commercial pick-up range - D-MAX Regular Cab and D-MAX S-CAB with effect from
01 April 2021. The increase will be ?1,00,000/- from the current ex-showroom price. The increase in price is due to the increasing costs of production, transportation and logistics.
Customers can visit the nearest ISUZU authorised sales outlet for more information.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Mahindra XUV400 Vs Mahindra XUV300: What's different?
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Upcoming Jeep Grand Cherokee spotted testing in Maharashtra
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Cyrus Mistry Accident - What Went Wrong?