Prices of ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab and S-CAB Commercial Pick-up range set to increase from 01 April 2021
Isuzu Motors India announced an upcoming increase in the prices of its commercial pick-up range - D-MAX Regular Cab and D-MAX S-CAB with effect from
01 April 2021. The increase will be ?1,00,000/- from the current ex-showroom price. The increase in price is due to the increasing costs of production, transportation and logistics.
Customers can visit the nearest ISUZU authorised sales outlet for more information.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch