Prices of ISUZU D-MAX Regular Cab and S-CAB Commercial Pick-up range set to increase from 01 April 2021
Isuzu Motors India announced an upcoming increase in the prices of its commercial pick-up range - D-MAX Regular Cab and D-MAX S-CAB with effect from
01 April 2021. The increase will be ?1,00,000/- from the current ex-showroom price. The increase in price is due to the increasing costs of production, transportation and logistics.
Customers can visit the nearest ISUZU authorised sales outlet for more information.
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Best car for-Driving around the World
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh