Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Xtra Edition unveiled in India
The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Xtra Edition has been unveiled by Maruti Suzuki India. Prices for this specific edition have not yet been disclosed. The car can now be customized with a ton of aesthetic changes utilizing dealer-level fit accessories.
An extra front skid plate, door cladding, front upper grille, and wheel arch cladding are added to the Maruti S-Presso Xtra's exterior. We anticipate that this version will be available in every colour.
The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso now has a new K-Series 1.0-liter petrol engine as part of the model year upgrade. The motor is coupled to a 5-speed manual and an AMT unit, and it produces 66PS and 89 Nm of torque. Maruti Suzuki says that the addition of idle start/stop technology boosted fuel economy to up to 24.76kmpl for manual versions and 25.30kmpl for AMT models.
The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Xtra's interior has an all-black colour scheme, new seat upholstery with white piping and stitching and red inserts, contrast red accents on the centre console, door pads, and AC vents, and new floor mats.
Starts Rs 4.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.35 Lakhs
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Yamaha MT 15 V2.0 updated with BS6 2 norms details leaked
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599