Mahindra KUV100 launched in India at Rs 4.42 lakh
Mahindra has launched their all new SUV, the KUV100 in India at Rs 4.42 lakh, ex-Pune. The Mahindra KUV100 comes in seven variants and is the smallest SUV in the company's product portfolio.
The KUV100 looks like a pseudo crossover hatchback. It has a bold grille with wraparound headlamps and LED DRLs integrated into them. The turn indicators are also integrated into the headlamps. An all-new alloy wheel design also debuts on the KUV100. The rear door handles are recessed into the C-pillar like the Chevrolet Beat. At the rear, the lamps remind one of the Grand i10. Mahindra have also integrated a roof spoiler on the top trims of the KUV100.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base