Live webcast of the 2016 Ford Endeavour launch in India
Ford will launch the all new Endeavour a few minutes from now. The new design of the Endeavour has a modern contemporary theme which is the highlight of the premium SUV. The cabin now boasts of premium interiors with latest features and options.
The new Ford Endeavor comes with two engine options a 3.2-litre five-cylinder unit and a 2.2-litre four-cylinder mill. A 6-speed automatic and the 4×4 drivetrain is offered on both the variants, but the 2.2 can also be had with a manual transmission or a 4×2 configuration. The 3.2-litre also comes with different terrain modes to optimise driving performance in snowy, sandy or rocky terrain. Check out the 2016 Ford Endeavour launch coverage below
More from OVERDRIVE on the 2016 Ford Endeavour:
Starts Rs 32.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.98 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?