Live chat with Shumi on the right two-wheeler to buy this festive season
OVERDRIVE has launched a weekly interactive session for aspiring car and two-wheeler buyers to help them see through marketing gimmicks and make an informed choice for themselves this festive season.
Last week, our Editor Bertrand D'souza answered your questions in a live chat, and this week it will be our Executive Editor Shubhabrata Marmar aka Shumi guiding you on the right two-wheeler to buy.
All you need to do is a quick log in through Facebook, Twitter or other options given in the window below, and ask your questions. The live interaction will take place from 4pm to 5pm today.
Thanks guys. The live chat is closed for the day. But we will be back soon. You can follow us on Twitter @odmag and like our Facebook page. We will be posting the timings and topic for our next live chats there. In the meantime, you can go through other live chats with Bert and Shumi on the right cars or bikes to buy this festive season by clicking on the links given below.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan