Launched New BMW X3 sDrive18d in UK
BMW has launched the new X3 sDrive18d in UK, its first rear-wheel drive model in the range. It is powered by a 145PS 2.0-litre diesel engine which is available with either a 6-speed manual or an 8-speed automatic transmission. BMW claims that the X3 sDrive18d will race from 0-100kmph in only 9.9 seconds and also achieve a top speed of 193kmph. Using a host of EfficientDynamics technologies, the new rear-wheel driven X3 claims to deliver a fuel efficiency of 19.47kmpl.
The X3 sDrive18d gets all the equipment from the 4-wheel drive models exception being the Hill Descent Control system. The SE trim gets drive performance control, auto start-stop, Nevada leather upholstery, iDrive system with a 6.5-inch colour screen, drive performance control and 17-inch alloy wheels. The M Sport trim gets body styling kit, 18-inch alloys, sports suspension and sports seats.
The BMW X3 sDrive18d SE is priced at Rs 25.01 lakh on-road in UK.
Starts Rs 59.9 Lakhs
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder officially unveiled