Kawasaki sets up an authorised workshop in Nerul
Kawasaki India has been trying to up the ante with their post sales services. To this effect, Kawasaki workshops which share space with KTMs have their own air-conditioned bays and specially trained staff. The Japanese motorcycle manufacturer has now added one more workshop in this effort. Located in Navi Mumbai, the workshop will be fully operational later next week.
The Kawasaki motorcycles that will be serviced here include the Z800, Z1000, Ninja 1000, ZX-10R and ZX-14R. The venue is Shreeji Heights, plot number 01,1A, 1B, 1C, sector number 46A, Palm Beach road, Nerul (west), Navi Mumbai -400706. For setting up an appointment, you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Watch this space for information on the contact numbers, which will be updated here soon.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh