Isuzu India to hike price of their commercial vehicles by two per cent from April 1
Isuzu India has announced a price hike on its commercial vehicles by two per cent. The hike will be effective from April 1, 2019. The manufacturer has stated that the hike is a result of an increased input and distribution cost.
Currently, Isuzu has four vehicles in its portfolio - One SUV, a lifestyle pick-up vehicle and two commercial pick-ups. The Isuzu D-Max single cabin and the dual cabin are currently priced at Rs 8.88 lakh and Rs 7.4 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
The two commercial pickups are powered by a 2.5-litre diesel engine which churns out 79PS and 176 Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The dual cabin version gets a 24 sq ft cargo bed whereas the single cabin version gets a 45 sq ft.
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each