Isuzu India to hike price of their commercial vehicles by two per cent from April 1
Isuzu India has announced a price hike on its commercial vehicles by two per cent. The hike will be effective from April 1, 2019. The manufacturer has stated that the hike is a result of an increased input and distribution cost.
Currently, Isuzu has four vehicles in its portfolio - One SUV, a lifestyle pick-up vehicle and two commercial pick-ups. The Isuzu D-Max single cabin and the dual cabin are currently priced at Rs 8.88 lakh and Rs 7.4 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
The two commercial pickups are powered by a 2.5-litre diesel engine which churns out 79PS and 176 Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The dual cabin version gets a 24 sq ft cargo bed whereas the single cabin version gets a 45 sq ft.
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet