Isuzu India inaugurates its first Isuzu Cafe in Mumbai
Isuzu India recently launched the updated D-Max V-Cross pickup truck for the ex-showroom cost of Rs 19.99 lakh. To compliment the lifestyle pick-up's ownership, Isuzu has inaugurated its first Isuzu Cafe - Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters have come together with Isuzu India to offer an upmarket car buying experience.
The Isuzu Cafe is located on the ground floor of the CR2 Mall in Nariman Point. The cafe has two dedicated display areas which at all times showcase the facelifted Isuzu D-Max V-Cross and the Isuzu MU-X.
The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross gets a new downsized 1.9-litre turbocharged diesel engine that is mated to a six-speed automatic gearbox. The power figure is rated at 150PS and 350Nm of torque which is almost up by 15PS and the torque has gone up by 30Nm when compared to the previous model.
The Isuzu Mu-X gets a 3.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine tuned for 177PS and 380Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an automatic transmission. The Isuzu MU-X retails at Rs 27.29 lakh ex-showroom for the lower 4x2 trim and Rs 29.25 lakh ex-showroom for the higher trim.
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.35 Lakhs
- 2021 Jeep Compass facelift road test review
- Skoda Rapid Rider relaunched in India, priced at Rs 7.79 lakh
- Honda Grazia Sports Edition launched at Rs. 82,564
- Lexus LS 500h Nishijin launched in India, priced at Rs 2.22 crore
- Government approves green tax proposal and scrappage policy, effective April 2022