Image gallery: Shaken and Stirred March 2017
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives and now we've decided to bring it online as well. Presenting our League Of Superheroes.
The Ducati is showing Shumi its teeth too. In grimace...
The Enduro's voice-operated reverse gear is called Rishaad Mody
This is the Hotel California of jackets. You can check it out anytime you like but you can never leave it behind
"Bloody hell, the voice in the VR thingy sounds just like Bert!"
"Yes Rohit, you heard right. It's my turn"
Rahul, these jokes are getting old
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent