Image Gallery: 2019 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special
Harley-Davidson launched the 2019 Street Glide Special in India at Rs 30.53 lakh. The Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special is a part of the manufacturer's plan to launch 100 motorcycles by 2024.
2019 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special is a touring motorcycle and is powered by the Milwaukee-Eight 144 engine. The engine displaces 1868cc that produces 165Nm of torque.
The touring motorcycle comes equipped with a 6.5-inch, touch screen operated multi-media system that allows you to shuffle between information about the weather and music.
The 2019 Harley-Davidson Street Glide rivals motorcycles like the Indian Chieftain, Moto Guzzi MGX-21, BMW K1600 GTL and Honda Gold Wing.
Starts Rs 30,53,000
Starts Rs 21,29,500
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport