Image Gallery: 2019 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special
Harley-Davidson launched the 2019 Street Glide Special in India at Rs 30.53 lakh. The Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special is a part of the manufacturer's plan to launch 100 motorcycles by 2024.
2019 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special is a touring motorcycle and is powered by the Milwaukee-Eight 144 engine. The engine displaces 1868cc that produces 165Nm of torque.
The touring motorcycle comes equipped with a 6.5-inch, touch screen operated multi-media system that allows you to shuffle between information about the weather and music.
The 2019 Harley-Davidson Street Glide rivals motorcycles like the Indian Chieftain, Moto Guzzi MGX-21, BMW K1600 GTL and Honda Gold Wing.
Starts Rs 30,53,000
Starts Rs 21,29,500
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch