Image gallery: 2018 CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sport
The 2018 CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sport commemorates 30th anniversary of the first ever Honda Africa Twin that was launched back in 1988. It features the same red, white, and blue paint, reminiscent of old bike. Besides a cosmetic makeover, the Africa Twin Adventure Sport is said to have improved on and off road capability and improved features. The engine gets a lighter balance shaft and a longer intake system. The exhaust system is new as well. The fuel tank is also larger than the standard Africa which translates to longer distances between fuel stops.
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review