Image gallery: 2018 CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sport
The 2018 CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sport commemorates 30th anniversary of the first ever Honda Africa Twin that was launched back in 1988. It features the same red, white, and blue paint, reminiscent of old bike. Besides a cosmetic makeover, the Africa Twin Adventure Sport is said to have improved on and off road capability and improved features. The engine gets a lighter balance shaft and a longer intake system. The exhaust system is new as well. The fuel tank is also larger than the standard Africa which translates to longer distances between fuel stops.
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet