Hyundai teases 2013 Santa Fe on Twitter
The new Hyundai Santa Fe which will be revealed at the upcoming New York International Auto Show has broken cover via a Twitter feed by Hyundai. The third generation Santa Fe will be the first vehicle in Hyundai's portfolio which will have the 'Storm Edge' design â" an evolution of the Fluidic Sculpture. Hyundai says that the design elements are adopted from nature during the event of a storm.
The new Santa Fe, atleast in the images, looks pretty much aerodynamic with its hexagonal grille and wider front as also rear bumpers. The SUV gets a more coupe like stance which can be found in new-age SUVs like the Range Rover Evoque. The 2013 Santa Fe will be a herald of the new design for future Hyundai SUVs.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh