Honda Navi crosses 10,000 units in sales
The Honda Navi has crossed the 10,000 sales mark in the Indian market, which the motorcycle-scooter hybrid achieved within two months of delivery commencing.
The Navi was launched at the 2016 Indian Auto Expo and is available in three trims: Street, Adventure and Off-road. The scooter shares the 110cc HET single-cylinder engine with the Honda Activa 3G. The engine produces 7.83PS and 8.96Nm of torque. The scooter weighs just 101kg, 7kg lighter than the Activa.
We took the Navi for a road test and found that the engine feels more peppy and responsive. We also compared the funky Navi with the sensible Activa and found that the feel of riding the Navi is similar to the Activa in a few ways. It's light and agile but comes with a different weight distribution.
According to Honda, the Navi has been completely developed by its Indian R&D team and manufactured here. The Navi measures 1,805mm in length, 748mm in width and 1,286mm in wheelbase. It has a ground clearance of 156mm and a seat height of 765mm. With prices starting from Rs 42,824 (ex-Mumbai), the Navi would soon be offered with plenty of customised accessories for buyers to choose from.
Starts Rs 45,075
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh