Hero MotoCorp hike up the prices of their motorcycles and scooters this festive season
One would expect that due to the festive season around the corner, companies would slash their price or would have a number of offers on display. Such can't be said this year as Hero MotoCorp is the latest company to increase the cost of its bikes and scooters at the point of sale.
Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Toyota, Mahindra and many other automobile manufacturers have surged up the prices of their vehicles over the past few months. Hero claims that the price increase was necessary to compensate for the impact of constantly rising commodity costs. So was the case with all the other manufacturers.
The price increase would be up to Rs 3,000 across the whole spectrum of Hero bikes and scooters. The actual amount of growth will be determined by the model and the market. The business also stated that it is confident about demand as it prepares for the next holiday season, citing numerous encouraging signs.
The new increased prices go into effect on September 20, 2021.
Starts Rs 72,250
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate