2021 Hero Maestro Edge 125 launched; prices start from Rs 72,250
Hero Motocorp has launched the 2021 Maestro Edge 125 at an attractive price of Rs 72,250 (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the base-spec drum brake variant; Rs 76,500 for the disc brake variant; and Rs 79,750 for the top-spec connected variant.
The latest Maestro Edge 125 boasts sharper styling cues and a segment first LED projector headlamp, an all-digital display, and the top-spec variant gets Bluetooth connectivity with call alerts and turn-by-turn navigation and theft alert functions among others once paired with your phone. The connected variant is also visually distinguishable from the other two variants by its two additional, yellow and purple, colours schemes it can be had with.
The 2021 Maestro Edge 125 is powered by a 124.6cc single-cylinder unit that delivers 9 PS at 7,000rpmand 10.4NM at 5,500rpm. The scooter is available at all Hero dealerships across the country, all of which are open to bookings.
Starts Rs 72,250
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch