2021 Hero Maestro Edge 125 launched; prices start from Rs 72,250
Hero Motocorp has launched the 2021 Maestro Edge 125 at an attractive price of Rs 72,250 (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the base-spec drum brake variant; Rs 76,500 for the disc brake variant; and Rs 79,750 for the top-spec connected variant.
The latest Maestro Edge 125 boasts sharper styling cues and a segment first LED projector headlamp, an all-digital display, and the top-spec variant gets Bluetooth connectivity with call alerts and turn-by-turn navigation and theft alert functions among others once paired with your phone. The connected variant is also visually distinguishable from the other two variants by its two additional, yellow and purple, colours schemes it can be had with.
The 2021 Maestro Edge 125 is powered by a 124.6cc single-cylinder unit that delivers 9 PS at 7,000rpmand 10.4NM at 5,500rpm. The scooter is available at all Hero dealerships across the country, all of which are open to bookings.
Starts Rs 72,250
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?