Ford to launch the 2014 Fiesta in India this week
Ford India which showcased the new Fiesta at the expo this year, will be launching it this month.
The new Fiesta will be available only with the 1.5TDCi engine as of now. This engine makes 91PS of power and 204Nm of torque. It comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission and claims to deliver 25.01kmpl.
The new Fiesta gets an Aston Martin grille which gets oodles of chrome and a spoiler lip. There are new 15-inch alloy wheels while the side flanks remain the same as before. The rear has also been tweaked a bit.
Inside, the meters are new with a light blue illumination. The Ford Sync system has been updated and gets new apps. Ford has made a driver airbag, ABS with EBS standard on the new Fiesta with passenger airbags available on two trims other than the base. There are in all three trims on offer- Ambiente, Trend and Titanium.
We expect Ford to price the new Fiesta very competitively this time around.
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?