When Mercedes-Benz pioneered the luxury car segment in India, it was the E-Class first and then the C-Class that established the brand as the most sought-after in the luxury space. In recent years, Mercedes-Benz has one of the widest offerings of any carmaker in India, with a new launch almost every month in the last year and a half. But the one model that has truly taken this brand's legacy forward is the new Mercedes-Benz GLE LWB.
- This is the third generation of the Mercedes-Benz GLE LWB to be sold in India and in this time over 13,000 of them have found homes, the most successful large luxury SUV to be sold in India.
- The design of the new Mercedes-Benz GLE LWB puts spaciousness and comfort at the forefront while also depicting the Mercedes-Benz GLE LWB's capabilities as a thoroughly modern SUV.
- The Mercedes-Benz GLE LWB's interiors heighten are luxurious with the high-quality fittings and soothing design which incorporate some of the newest technology in the automotive world.
- You can also choose from a wide range of engines to suit how you want to feel while driving it. The frugal yet powerful GLE 300d, the exhilarating GLE 400d diesel engines and the smooth GLE 450.
- The GLE range in India now also includes the Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe with its added excitement. This version translates the elegance of the GLE into a stylish coupe design.
- The powerful performance of the Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe comes with its AMG DNA, which it shares with some of the sportiest cars on sale anywhere.
- The Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe is also the spiritual successor to the Mercedes-AMG GLE 43 Coupe, the most successful AMG in India.
- The new 53 Series is meant to take this to the next level with potent 6-cylinder performance and race-bred driving dynamics.
There is no doubt that the Mercedes-Benz GLE range of SUVs is truly a showcase of strength. Exceptionally capable be it in terms of design, technology, performance and comfort, there is a Mercedes-Benz GLE to suit all your luxury car needs. For more information on this exciting range of SUVs head to www.mercedes-benz.co.in
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet