Dilwale will have cars flipping, drifting and bursting everywhere
Rohit Shetty, the director known for blockbusters like Chennai Express and Singham, is all set to repeat his success in the upcoming movie Dilwale which has Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in lead roles. From the trailer, there is enough proof that this one too will not be any different from Rohit's typical fare of heavy duty action sequences strung together with an excuse for a storyline.
However, we have noted that the scale of action looks much bigger than before. This time around, there are Jaguars, Hummers, Audis and BMWs flipping, drifting and bursting everywhere. In a newly released clip, Shah Rukh Khan is seen driving cars and performing all the stunts by himself. To make sure the stunts and action sequences look real, Rohit Shetty was supported by an international stunt crew from Bulgaria and South Africa.
An 11-minute long video which shows all that goes into shooting such gravity defying stunts was shared on Shah Rukh Khan's twitter profile. Dilwale releases in India on December 18, 2015. Along with SRK, the movie will also feature Varun Dhawan and Kirti Sanon.
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch