BSVI Isuzu D-Max and MU-X to see a price hike upto Rs 4 lakh
Isuzu India announced that the company will stop the production of its BSIV engines by December 2019 which will then give them enough time frame to clear the BSIV stocks i.e before April 1, 2020.
The company has also announced that the adaptation to BSVI will hike the price of their existing portfolio and the D-Max V-Cross and the MU-X could see a hike upto Rs 4 lakh on their current pricing across variants. That said the prices for the D-Max V-Cross could range between Rs 20.54-24 lakh ex-showroom in the BSVI era. Likewise, the MU-X could retail between Rs 31.3-33.25 lakh ex-showroom.
The BSVI adaptation will also affect the prices of Isuzu's commercial range and the D-MAX regular cab and D-MAX S-CAB will also see a price hike by Rs 1-1.5 lakh on ex-showroom prices.
Recently, Isuzu inaugurated its first Isuzu Cafe - Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters have come together with Isuzu India to offer an upmarket car buying experience. The Isuzu Cafe is located on the ground floor of the CR2 Mall in Nariman Point. The cafe has two dedicated display areas which at all times showcase the facelifted Isuzu D-Max V-Cross and the Isuzu MU-X.
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.35 Lakhs
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3