BMW X4 50 Jahre M Edition launched in India, priced at Rs 72.90 lakh
In honour of the 50th anniversary of BMW's M division has been rolling out a series of limited editions of their cars and this time it's the X4 50 Jahre M Edition. The SUV is offered in two variations, the 30i M Sport and 30d M Sport, with ex-showroom prices of Rs 72.90 lakh and Rs 74.90 lakh, respectively.
The massive kidney grille of the luxury SUV's X4 50 Jahre M Edition is highlighted by gloss black paint. Additionally, the 'M' insignia on the wheel hub caps and at the front and back provide an air of exclusivity. For those seeking more, there is the M Aerodynamic Package, which includes side sills and a front and rear apron that are body colour
20-inch Jet Black alloy wheels with M Sport brake callipers are mounted on the BMW X4 Jahre Edition. The Motorsport Package also comes with accessories like a carbon fibre gear knob and a matte black spoiler and tail fins.
BMW provides two engine choices for the X4. The 3.0-litre 6-cylinder petrol engine produces 350 Nm and 251PS. The 3.0-litre diesel engine produces 620 Nm and 261PS. An 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive are mated to both engines.
A leather-wrapped steering wheel, electrically adjustable Sports seats with memory, rear passenger seats that recline, and an M-specific headliner with anthracite and galvanic ornamentation are all included within the interior.
Starts Rs 70.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 69.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.16 Crore
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor