BMW India to increase prices from January 2019
BMW India has announced that it will increase prices of its cars by 4 per cent come January 2019.
This price increase will affect its locally produced range of cars which include the BMW 3 Series, the BMW 3 Series GT, the BMW 5 Series, the BMW 6 Series GT, the BMW 7 Series, the BMW X1, the BMW X3, the BMW X5 and the MINI Countryman.
The BMW was recently launched in India at Rs 79.9 lakh
BMW India is headquartered out of Gurgaon but operates a manufacturing plant in Chennai, a parts warehouse in Mumbai, and a training centre in Gurgaon NCR. It sells its cars through 44 dealerships.
Vikram Pawah, chairman of BMW Group India said that BMW India remains at the forefront of the luxury car market, offering 'Sheer Driving Pleasure' through its aspirational products and
unmatched levels of customer centricity. From January 1, 2019, BMW India will increase the prices of its cars by up to 4 per cent. BMW India will continue to present an extremely attractive value to its customers through pioneering products, best-in-class service experience and comprehensive financial solutions and offers from BMW India Financial Services.
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 50.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 55.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 63.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.32 Crore
Starts Rs 2.62 Crore
Starts Rs 83.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.55 Crore
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 56.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 64.9 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know