Auto Expo 2020: Mahindra Funster Roadster Concept showcased
Mahindra showed the Funster roadster concept at the Auto Expo today. The Funster is designed at Mahindra's Design Studio in Mumbai, and is a platform for Mahindra designers to showcase their skills while also having some fun. Mahindra says the techy front end, floating tail lamps, sports-shoe inspired wheel arches and advanced interiors express a sporty lifestyle.
Mahindra further claims that the Funster is equipped with a 59.1kWh battery pack which delivers a power output of 308PS with a top speed of 200kmph. The Funster can go from 0-100 kmph in under five seconds and has an impressive range of 520km on a single charge, as claimed by the company. But let's remember this 'sports electric vehicle' is still just a concept, and we are not even sure if any of this will go into production.
Also read OVERDRIVE's extensive coverage from Mahindra's press conference by clicking on the link below:
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh