Auto Expo 2020: Mahindra Funster Roadster Concept showcased
Mahindra showed the Funster roadster concept at the Auto Expo today. The Funster is designed at Mahindra's Design Studio in Mumbai, and is a platform for Mahindra designers to showcase their skills while also having some fun. Mahindra says the techy front end, floating tail lamps, sports-shoe inspired wheel arches and advanced interiors express a sporty lifestyle.
Mahindra further claims that the Funster is equipped with a 59.1kWh battery pack which delivers a power output of 308PS with a top speed of 200kmph. The Funster can go from 0-100 kmph in under five seconds and has an impressive range of 520km on a single charge, as claimed by the company. But let's remember this 'sports electric vehicle' is still just a concept, and we are not even sure if any of this will go into production.
Also read OVERDRIVE's extensive coverage from Mahindra's press conference by clicking on the link below:
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant