Audi Q7 Limited Edition launched at Rs 88.08 lakh, 50 units available
For the festive season, Audi India has launched the Audi Q7 Limited Edition. This special edition of the three-row luxury SUV is limited to 50 units and is priced at Rs 88.08 lakh. The Q7 Limited Edition gets added features and special paint.
2022 Audi Q7 Limited Edition features, paint option
The Audi Q7 gets some cosmetic enhancements that include a new Barrique Brown paint shade, there is also an enhaced exterior appearance with running bards, entry lighting and a silve Audi ring foil.
The features list includes equipment like a panoramic sunroof, 30-colour ambient lighting, 10.1-inch infotainment, 8.6-inch touch control panel, digital instrument cluster, 30-colour ambient lighting, 19-speaker Bang and Olufsen audio, powered front seats, recline and adjustable second row, powered third row, four-zone climate control, leather upholstery and eight airbags.
2022 Audi Q7 Limited Edition engine, spcifications
The Audi Q7 is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 with 340PS and 500 Nm. This pairs with an eight-speed automatic as well as quattro AWD. The Q7 can do 0 to 100 mph in 5.9s and reach a 250 kmph top speed.
The Q7 also comes fitted with adaptive air suspension and drive modes(auto, comfort, dynamic, efficiency, off-road, all-road and individual).
2022 Audi Q7 Limited Edition prices, rivals
The Audi Q7 Limited Eiditon is priced at Rs 88.08 lakh, Prices for the standra Q7 start from Rs 82.49 lakh for the Premium Plus. The Q7 competes with the Mercedes-Benz GLS, BMW X7, Volvo XC90 and Land Rover Defender.
Starts Rs 79.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 92.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 73.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 99.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 80.9 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor